How to Hide Likes on Instagram
Instagram made it possible for users to hide the number of likes and views on all posts in their feed. This was done to make the app more enjoyable to use. This way, people can focus on the content instead of how popular it is. You can hide likes on Instagram in a few different ways. You hide the number of likes and views on their own posts with this update. You can hide the number of likes and views on a post before or after you post it. Here's how to hide likes on Instagram.
How to hide likes on your Instagram post when you create a post
You can hide like count from other Instagram users when they see your posts. This is something you need to do for each new post as you make it.
1. Start creating an Instagram post the way you normally would.
2. On the final page before you post your photo (that's where you write captions and tag accounts), scroll down and tap on Advanced Settings.
3. In the Likes and Views section, swipe the button to the right to turn on "Hide like and view counts on this post."
How to hide likes on your own Instagram post retroactively
Even after a post has been published, you can turn off the like count.
1. Click on the post that you want to hide likes.
2. Tap the three dots icon at the top right.
3. Tap "Hide like count" in the pop-up menu.
How to hide the likes on Instagram posts from other accounts
This will hide the number of likes when you look at other Instagram users' posts.
1. Open the Instagram app and tap the account icon in the bottom right corner to go to your account page.
2. Tap the three-line menu at the top right,
3. Tap Settings.
4. Type "posts" in the search box at the top of the Settings page and tap "Posts".
4. Swipe the button to the right in the Likes and Views section to turn on Hide Like and View Counts.