How to Reset Airpods?
Current Airpods versions all have the function of resetting the settings to return to the original version like when they were purchased. The purpose of resetting the Airpods is to return them to their original settings so that the two headsets can sync with each other. You can interpret it as deleting all the information and reinstalling it. This article explains how to reset Airpods and what to do after reinstalling them.
How to Reset Your AirPods
Resetting Airpod headsets is not difficult. Step by step, restore the Airpods' factory settings. Everyone can refer to the following instructions:
1. On your iOS device: iPhone, iPad, iPod, go to Settings then select Bluetooth.
2. Click on the circled "i" icon next to AirPods in My Device.
If your AirPods don't show up on this screen or you don't have an iOS device, skip to Step 3.
3. Click on Forget This Device and confirm.
4. You open the lid of the AirPods case, press and hold the button on the back of the case for about 15 seconds until you see the white blinking status light change to blinking amber yellow 3 times and then blink white again. Hand out that you have completed the reset.
Reconnect to the device after Reset
If you want to use your AirPods with your devices again, you need to set them up as if they were new.
After resetting your AirPods headset to reconnect with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod, do the following:
1. Turn on the device's Bluetooth.
2. Open the lid of the AirPods box, still leave the 2 headphones inside the box, and put it about 5 cm close to the device as close as possible.
3. A pop-up will appear below. Click Connect then select Done.
So you have completed the process of resetting the AirPods.
Why do you need to reset your AirPods?
All of Apple's AirPods, including the original pair, AirPods 2, AirPods 3, and AirPods Pro, have a reset button that takes them back to their factory settings. This can be helpful if you're giving your wireless headphones to someone else or if they're not working right.
AirPods can't be beaten when it comes to how easy they are to use. It can be just as easy to reset your AirPods as it was to pair them. In a matter of minutes, you might acquire command over any situation. You may now enjoy your high-fidelity audio with ease and with no interruptions.
We hope our suggestions helped you reset your AirPods without difficulty. In the comments section, let us know if our options worked well for you or if you have better alternatives. We welcome recommendations.