How to See Liked Posts on Instagram
Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms with over 1 billion monthly active users. Users can interact with this platform in different ways including views, likes, comments, or shares. However, after you like a post on Instagram, it may disappear from your feed as new feeds just keep updating. And it's easy to forget what you've seen. Thankfully, it's easy to review all of the photos, posts, and videos you've liked on Instagram. You can view your previous likes photos and posts on Instagram and use them as a bookmark for your future references. Here's how to see likes posts on Instagram on Android, iOS, and Desktop.
Why would you want to see liked posts on Instagram
It can be helpful to be able to see the posts you've liked. It can help you remember posts that you might want to read again in the future. It can also help you keep track of new accounts you've found and want to look at again. We like to use this feature to mark posts we want to look at again or learn more about. You can also use this feature to quickly un-like a post if you don't like it. With this feature, liking a post on Instagram can be used for more than just showing that you like it.
How to See Liked Posts on Instagram via Instagram Android App
1. Open the Instagram app on your Android device.
2. If you're not already on your account page, tap the account icon in the bottom right corner.
3. Tap the three-line menu in the top right corner.
4. Tap Your activity in the pop-up menu.
5. Tap Interactions.
6. Tap Likes.
7. You should now see a list of the last 300 posts you liked. Tap any thumbnail to see the full post, or use the Sort & filter button in the top right corner to sort your likes by a number of different factors.
How to see liked posts on Instagram via Instagram iOS App
The process is similar to how it works on Android. Follow these steps in Instagram's iOS app to see the posts you've liked most recently:
1. Open the Instagram app and tap on the Profile icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
2. Tap the three-line menu button under the Profile tab.
3. Select Your activity.
4. Choose Interactions from the menu.
5. Select Likes.
You can also sort your liked posts on Instagram in ascending or descending order by date.
How to see liked posts on Instagram on PC
As of right now, there is no official way to see all the Instagram posts you've liked through the web client or website. This is because the Instagram web version doesn't have as many features as the app. There are, however, unofficial ways to see all of your likes on Instagram from a computer with a web client.
Instagram was made for mobile devices first, so it doesn't work well on devices with bigger screens. Layoutify is an add-on for Google Chrome and other browsers based on Chromium that changes how Instagram.com looks. This extension also gives the website some features that it wouldn't have otherwise. One of these features is being able to see the posts that have already been liked. Here's what you need to do to install this extension:
1. Go to the Layoutify Chrome Extension Page and click Add to Chrome.
2. Click the Add extension button.
3. Once the extension is downloaded, Chrome will install it on its own. You'll get a message telling you that the extension has been added.
4. Go to Instagram.com once the extension is set up. You will see that the layout has changed. Click on the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen.
5. It will open a new tab. This new tab will show you all the posts you liked.
This unofficial way should let you see the photos, videos, and reels that you have liked on Instagram. So, these are some easy ways to see Instagram posts you've liked. Now, let's look at how you can, unlike in the previous posts.
How to Unlike Multiple Posts on Instagram
Usually, you have to open each post you don't want to unlike one at a time. You can, however, also delete more than one Instagram post at once.
1. Open the Instagram app on your Android or iOS device and follow the steps above to go to the Liked Posts section.
2. Press and hold on to the post you want to unlike.
3. Select the posts you don't like, and then tap on the Unlike button.
4. Tap on Unlike.
RELATED: How to hide likes on Instagram.
How to see someone else’s liked posts on Instagram
You can't see all of the likes someone else has given on Instagram. In the Activity tab (the heart-shaped button) on the home screen, you can see when your friends post and interact with your posts. But you won't be told when they like someone else's post.
If you want to see what someone else has liked, you have to go to the post and check to see if that person has liked it. You can only tell if someone has liked a post by looking at what other people have done with it.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many liked posts can you see?
Want to know how many posts have been liked? Instagram says that you can only see the last 300 photos and videos you've liked at once. After that, you have to manually find the post to see the older Likes.
How to like a post on Instagram?
It is easy and clear how to like a post on Instagram. To like a post or reel, you can either double-tap on it or click on the heart icon. If you don't like a post, you can get rid of it by doing the same steps over and over again.