How To Turn Off the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max
If you are wondering how to turn off the iPhone 11, follow our simple guide to power down your iPhone 11 properly. Turning off the iPhone 11 works differently from the way it used to on older iPhone models. While you're unlikely to need to turn off your iPhone 11 series phone frequently, this article explains how it works. All iPhone 11 models are also covered, including how to restart and force restart. The instructions in this article apply to all iPhone 11 series phones running iOS 13 and higher, including the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
How To Turn Off iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max
Simply follow these procedures to switch off your iPhone 11 (or any other new model):
1. Hold down one of the two volume buttons and the side button at the same time.
2. Soon, a slider will display showing Slide to Power Off.
3. Release the buttons and move the slider from left to right to turn off your iPhone.
How to turn on iPhone 11
You can turn your iPhone back on by pressing and holding the Side button until the Apple logo appears.
Related: How to turn off iPhone 12.
How to restart iPhone 11?
You might need to perform a soft reset in addition to simply turning on and off your iPhone 11. When your iPhone is not responding or you are experiencing other problems with the device, this refers to simply performing a reset. In some cases, your iPhone 11 device may have some issues that prevent you from turning it off. In this case, you need to know how to restart iPhone.
1. Press and release the volume up button.
2. Press and release the volume down button.
3. Press and hold the side button. Wait a moment while holding the button.
4. Release the side button once the Apple logo appears and the phone restarts.
So that's how to turn off iPhone 11. If you have any trouble turning off your iPhone, just leave a comment below and we will help you solve it.